Official 2013-14 NBA Season thread

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Just checking. A lot of trash talk, including LA Lakers players:)rollseyes) and fans, going on since he left.

FWIW, I do think we are a playoff caliber team. Win it all? No way José

Digital

Established Member
Can't wait to talk more shit all year and hear the vagina hurt bitches as their teams get destroyed and hopes trounced.

784782318.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Just checking. A lot of trash talk, including LA Lakers players:)rollseyes) and fans, going on since he left.

FWIW, I do think we are a playoff caliber team. Win it all? No way José

Playoff caliber? Shit we went to the playoffs last year and were a couple of bounces away from advancing to the 2nd round. This team will do some damage in the playoffs this year.

Coiled03

Established Member
Can't wait to talk more shit all year and hear the vagina hurt bitches as their teams get destroyed and hopes trounced.

784782318.jpg

Oh look - another person who thinks basketball started when LBJ arrived in Miami.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Playoff caliber? Shit we went to the playoffs last year and were a couple of bounces away from advancing to the 2nd round. This team will do some damage in the playoffs this year.

Yea but remember we 'took out' Russell Westbrook. Plus, now we have to utilize D12 in the post game. Something we never did last year.. I think it was mentioned that we were dead last in the league with that BALLER Omer Asik

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yea but remember we 'took out' Russell Westbrook. Plus, now we have to utilize D12 in the post game. Something we never did last year.. I think it was mentioned that we were dead last in the league with that BALLER Omer Asik

We won 47 games and were an eyelash from the 6 seed. We're undoubtedly better with Howard in the middle. Should be a fun year, barring injuries.

Digital

Established Member
Oh look - another person who thinks basketball started when LBJ arrived in Miami.

I've lived in miami most of my life and have been going to games since they opened the franchise. shut your man pleaser. It's still Wade County.

Coiled03

Established Member
I've lived in miami most of my life and have been going to games since they opened the franchise. shut your man pleaser. It's still Wade County.

Whatever - everybody knows there's no such thing as a Heat "fan". They were non-existent until LBJ got there. Now they all act like they know everything there is to know about basketball, and the NBA. I'm guessing that includes you.

Buncha front-running, fair weather, know nothing about basketball, wanna be NBA fans.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Houston to come out of the west if Howard can stay focused on basketball. Miami, Chicago or Indiana in the east.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I really don't care for Derrick Rose anymore, he pissed me off last season with his showing off numerous times before games (dunking, driving past players, etc..), then sitting during the games themselves, including playoffs.

Seems like the kind of guy that only cares about himself and the money.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Whatever - everybody knows there's no such thing as a Heat "fan". They were non-existent until LBJ got there. Now they all act like they know everything there is to know about basketball, and the NBA. I'm guessing that includes you.

Buncha front-running, fair weather, know nothing about basketball, wanna be NBA fans.

i

SVTPete83

Established Member
I think D Rose made a good decision not to play. That way, this year there are no excuses. My pick for the east is all Bulls baby!!!!

Digital

Established Member

You do realize we had a title and a mvp before he came. We also had shaq for a while. We've had top level players and have been contending for playoff spots and titles well before LBJ came. LBJ also isn't the entire team. He's good. But I doubt he would win a title by himself.
Plus I don't see how you can be a band wagon fan if you live in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread