Official 2013-14 NBA Season thread

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Wiggins will turn into the next Lebron type player. why? because cleveland drafted and traded him away.

because cleveland.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I don't think it's official until the 23rd, but yeah....pretty much a done deal.

Yeah, they just agreed on terms and Love agreed to sign a 5 yr 120million extension. Ray Allen decision was rumored to be contingent on Love trade as well. Shawn Marion too.

Yahoo sports reported it and they are "usually" spot on.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Has anyone seen the stories dating back to last year about Lebron and Rich Paul being linked to Bio Genesis and Tony Bosch? Supposedly a man named R.Paul paid and picks up products for LJ in the ledgers. He just lost 10 lbs of lean mass this offseason and was already lean as ****.

Supposedly 85+ more athletes will or could be named with Bosch and 10 others arrested and pleading guilty. Talk about a legacy crusher if true.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Has anyone seen the stories dating back to last year about Lebron and Rich Paul being linked to Bio Genesis and Tony Bosch? Supposedly a man named R.Paul paid and picks up products for LJ in the ledgers. He just lost 10 lbs of lean mass this offseason and was already lean as ****.

Supposedly 85+ more athletes will or could be named with Bosch and 10 others arrested and pleading guilty. Talk about a legacy crusher if true.

Haven't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true; not because I think LeBron is a cheater, but because I just assume almost all elite athletes are juicing these days.

If it comes out, I won't be that upset.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
my opinion may not be the popular one. but i say let'em roid. sports are much more entertaining when they do.

Exactly. No different than any Hollywood actor doing it for a role. Chris Helmsworth, Hugh Jackman, Edward Norton (American History X), Tom Hardy and Brad Pitt have been talked about as PED users by Hollywood trainers. There are plenty more, those are just some notable ones. I've read articles about what compounds certain actors prefer.

I love hearing Jackman talk about putting 25-30lbs of lean mass on in 8-12 weeks on just a good training program and lots of chicken breast. L O ****ing L

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Exactly. No different than any Hollywood actor doing it for a role. Chris Helmsworth, Hugh Jackman, Edward Norton (American History X), Tom Hardy and Brad Pitt have been talked about as PED users by Hollywood trainers. There are plenty more, those are just some notable ones. I've read articles about what compounds certain actors prefer.

I love hearing Jackman talk about putting 25-30lbs of lean mass on in 8-12 weeks on just a good training program and lots of chicken breast. L O ****ing L

Comparing PED's in sports to acting? That's a stretch.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Comparing PED's in sports to acting? That's a stretch.
I'm not comparing the 2, just bringing to light more athletes are on them than people think or want to admit in every sport. Jameer Nelson was another name mentioned last year. I'm sure there will be several more leaked soon.

I used actors as an example as most would not suspect it and most action movie stars use them.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'm not comparing the 2, just bringing to light more athletes are on them than people think or want to admit in every sport. Jameer Nelson was another name mentioned last year. I'm sure there will be several more leaked soon.

I used actors as an example as most would not suspect it and most action movie stars use them.
Saying they're no different isn't comparing them?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Saying they're no different isn't comparing them?

What I mean is I'm not comparing them in a moral sense where they are considered cheating in sports. More so that they are rampant and people turn a blind eye until a bombshell hits ignoring all of the previous hints. So many are doing them that they all might as well join the fun.

That's why I mentioned Hollywood actors in that sense. The moral and ethical dilemma does not exist as it does in sports but they are still common place. In sports it's considered cheating and in everyday life it's whatever. I hope all athletes juice, it makes for a better and more entertaining game regardless of the sport. It single handedly revived baseball which is why they turned a blind eye for years and kept all the failed tests a secret.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
What I mean is I'm not comparing them in a moral sense where they are considered cheating in sports. More so that they are rampant and people turn a blind eye until a bombshell hits ignoring all of the previous hints. So many are doing them that they all might as well join the fun.

That's why I mentioned Hollywood actors in that sense. The moral and ethical dilemma does not exist as it does in sports but they are still common place. In sports it's considered cheating and in everyday life it's whatever. I hope all athletes juice, it makes for a better and more entertaining game regardless of the sport. It single handedly revived baseball which is why they turned a blind eye for years and kept all the failed tests a secret.

I personally don't care if they juice, but the way the organizations are so random with their testing and enforcement, it makes it not fair for all players.

Users who are viewing this thread