Offering my services

robtee

Established Member
I'm currently employed as the sales manager at my local ford dealer. This gives me access to get you guys a pdf of your origional window sticker, and invoice as well. I dont mind helping anyone on here when I get a min. If you would like one or the other, or both. Just send me a message, and ill email them out when I get a free min.

Brian
Hey Brian, I can't seem to find the message option on here, maybe it's just my newbie status, but I'd love to get those PDFs from you!

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
Hey Brian, I can't seem to find the message option on here, maybe it's just my newbie status, but I'd love to get those PDFs from you!
I sent you a message, hopefully you can find that to reply to bud.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Silver Talon

Established Member
16 cars done so far. Keep em coming boys and gals!!!

Brian

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Schnell GT500

Established Member
Brian, can I get a window sticker for VIN: 1ZVHT88S785107069? Invoice as well? I couldn’t figure out how to PM on my phone. Thanks.

Silver Talon

Established Member
Brian, can I get a window sticker for VIN: 1ZVHT88S785107069? Invoice as well? I couldn’t figure out how to PM on my phone. Thanks.

Ill shoot you a PM shortly sir.

I am assuming that you can't get the info for an 03/04 Cobra can you? no one else seems able to

And no, no access to the older cobra's unfortunately.

Brian

Silver Talon

Established Member
I can do most other 08 and up ford vehicles as well. So if you guys have a superduty or something you'd like the same info for, I can do those as well. I can do it for the new GT350 stuff too.

I've got to tweak my Tapatalk app settings, because I haven't been getting notices for people inboxing me or thread posts either. Sorry if I held anyone up any!

Brian

boss71

Established Member
Brian,

I have a 2008 Shelby GT500 and 2013 Shelby GT500, what do I have to do to get the Window sticker and dealer invoice.

Thanks,
John

Blkblk13car

Established Member
I’m buying this black on black 13 GT500’s soon and just wanted to confirm options on it. The vin is 1ZVBP8JZXD5282895. Hoping this offer is still going!

Users who are viewing this thread