Offering my services

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
I'm currently employed as the sales manager at my local ford dealer. This gives me access to get you guys a pdf of your origional window sticker, and invoice as well. I dont mind helping anyone on here when I get a min. If you would like one or the other, or both. Just send me a message, and ill email them out when I get a free min.

Brian

Silver Talon

Established Member
How far back can you go? Anything available for the 03's?
They list them as stuff 8 to 10 years old or newer, but I've seen a couple of things like trucks that are older work. I'll give it a shot man.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Silver Talon

Established Member
6 sets done so far. Its neat to see how some of these cars get optioned. Couple cars were from right here in the north east, which is where I am too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Brian, where in the northeast are you? I will be possibly going for an Edge ST in late 2019 and would love to visit a dealer from SVTP. I'm in CT.

Silver Talon

Established Member
Hey Brian, where in the northeast are you? I will be possibly going for an Edge ST in late 2019 and would love to visit a dealer from SVTP. I'm in CT.
I'm in central Maine, so a little ways from you, but nothing too crazy. I have family in CT that I sell vehicles to. Shoot me a PM and we can chat.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm in central Maine, so a little ways from you, but nothing too crazy. I have family in CT that I sell vehicles to. Shoot me a PM and we can chat.

Thanks Brian, I will do that this afternoon. My wife and I vacation a often in Ogunquit and Boothbay Harbor. We love Maine.

Silver Talon

Established Member
Thanks Brian, I will do that this afternoon. My wife and I vacation a often in Ogunquit and Boothbay Harbor. We love Maine.
It's a great place to be if you're done with the busy city life.

Users who are viewing this thread