WANTED: Off Road X pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
What’s up boys, recently picked up some Borla Stingers. Looking to get an Off Road X pipe. If you’ve got one let me know what you’ve got. I’m not to partial to any at the moment, would like a Mac Pro.. but I’d have better luck finding a rich wife who loves my personality. Thanks In advance!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Isn't that the truth on the ProChamber. I have one on my car and it's awesome with the Stingers.

LS WUT

Established Member
I saw someone post a Bassani X pipe. I can’t find the post anymore, did he sell it that fast? Or did he do a No Bueno and break the rules?

cheemabd

Established Member
I have a steel Mac Pro Chamber for stock manifold in excellent condition. Located in Virginia. Pm me your number I can send you the pics

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

carguy96

Established Member
I am selling a set of Bassani Mid Length headers and an off road with X pipe pipe with 02 sensors for $650 plus shipping.

Not sure if you can use this X pipe if I were to separate it from the headers.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Still looking, I’ve got stock manifolds. Unfortunately I was getting one from a local guy and he ended up not even responding. So still on the hunt boys.. wish I would have just bought the members on here. Win some lose some.

MG0h3

Established Member
I am selling a set of Bassani Mid Length headers and an off road with X pipe pipe with 02 sensors for $650 plus shipping.

Not sure if you can use this X pipe if I were to separate it from the headers.

How did you like the mid lengths? Decent sound or not much change from manifolds?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

carguy96

Established Member
How did you like the mid lengths? Decent sound or not much change from manifolds?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I they sound pretty good depending on your entire setup is.
But my main purpose for them was running a big blower with more boost that I wanted to run with stock manifolds but not wanting long tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread