Odd combo on a Terminator

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
I knew the car looked familiar. It might be coolcobramatt's old car. Check out the flames and the flame location.

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

lickcolors.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
god i hate 03/04 cobra verts, never understood why someone would want one, but I guess JMO....

...I have one of each...and there's nothing more fun then cruising with the top down! :rockon:

...Like others, not feeling the wheels!

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
If you live near the beach or in a nice weather area vert is ftw... Not to mention it kicks ass mounting a 170 degree angle camera on the light bar and getting a race either win or get owned... Also can you put a 47in TV you just bought in box and all in a coupe? Nope but you can with a vert is need be haha... ask me how I know.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I knew the car looked familiar. It might be coolcobramatt's old car. Check out the flames and the flame location.

DSC00219.jpg

Yes it sure does look like my old 03 I owned from 04-06. I sold it to a fellow site member in Denver, who just sold it again. He was a car salesman so he may have wholesaled it out and might explain how it got to Louisiana. I had BBS RK Plasmas on it when it went to him and I think he did sell the rims before he got rid of it. Steg Stage 4 polished blower with lots of polish underneath. The flames were done by a local guy here in KY that does alot of Harley show bikes.

It wasn't a "ragged out" cobra when he got it and by the little I knew of him, he took good care of it as well.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Yes it sure does look like my old 03 I owned from 04-06. I sold it to a fellow site member in Denver, who just sold it again. He was a car salesman so he may have wholesaled it out and might explain how it got to Louisiana. I had BBS RK Plasmas on it when it went to him and I think he did sell the rims before he got rid of it. Steg Stage 4 polished blower with lots of polish underneath. The flames were done by a local guy here in KY that does alot of Harley show bikes.

It wasn't a "ragged out" cobra when he got it and by the little I knew of him, he took good care of it as well.

It's not in Louisiana, it's in Loveland, Colorado, about 45 minutes north of Denver so that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread