Odd combo on a Terminator

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Saw this Cobra for sale at a used car dealership in Loveland last Sunday but something didnt seem right so I turned around to go check it out. Other than the rims and flames painted on it, it actually looked pretty good. It had a dash plaque, hard to read but it looked like it said stage IV 500 HP. No one was there so I didnt get to look under the hood or anything.

ba8e181a.jpg

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
New wheels and you're good to go. Ghost flames aren't too hateful if someone could tolerate them.

Wheels are crappy though.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Guy probably had some TF's or CCW's and found those cheap to swap on before selling the car to sell the wheels seperately, that's the only logical excuse...

SVT_4_me

Established Member
it's a ragged out terminator and somebody bought a cheap set of mach wheels to put on it before they traded it in...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No detail on this one so it's impossible to judge it. Might be a great car overall. Wheels are easy to replace. Only thing that would be a bit of an expense to eliminate would be the ghost flames.

A lot of convertible owner probably can't understand why anyone would buy a Terminator coupe.
A lot of coupe owners probably can't understand why anyone would buy a Terminator convertible.
Personal preferences makes it all good.

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Before they traded it in they swaped the wheels of their friends mach, and he got to keep the 03/04 rims. Or maybe a repossession

Users who are viewing this thread