OCMD anyone?

mikeysvt

Established Member
Thanks for the reply, this is my b-day weekend im prob. going to go, bring out the 12,000 mile mystichrome!

M33P

Established Member
Ill be there, car is in the shop right now getting a vortech and front mount installed. Im leaving from Bel Air, MD on the 19th. :rockon:

allstock

Established Member
I will be there also. Leaving wednesday night with a big group of friends. I stay up on 127th street which has its perks (not as many cops). I know street racing is very bad to do but at late night if your out cruising you can basically race anything....ive ran everything from big hp supras to old pro street style chevelles. Its a good time

97StangSVT

Established Member
I will be heading down on either Thursday or Friday...if anyone wants to meet up, let me know. I am in Cecil County, MD.... :D

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Will do...I was at the Cecil County Dragstrip on Friday night and there was a GN that was running....was that you? If so... :thumbsup:

No that wasn't me, the GN was almost taken to stock to get it through inspection in DE. Haven’t had the GN at the track in awhile now. One more yr and it gets antique tags :dancenana:

qwikhuh

Established Member
Ocean City, MD. May 19, 20, 21, 22 (Thur-Sun).

There is a spring and fall event, this is the spring one. This is a huge event, thousands of cars, no ticket needed, just be in OCMD. Park near Hooters and just walk on the premises, there is everything from old school to modern hot rods. This is not a rice event but the nicer imports are usually there too (Supra's etc).

Are you going down? I can see your wife causing a few car accidents and I want to be prepared :beer:

I am leaving on Thurs morning and will be on rt 1 near Christiana around 1

qwikhuh

Established Member
Thanks, if you see me come up and say hi! I was hoping to have a few changes done in time but my other Cobra has been sucking up all my time and money

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
OC car show June

so apparently my car's not gonna be ready in time for the may show, anyone going down for the oc car show june 11-12?

qwikhuh

Established Member
Leaving tomorrow, going to wait and see when the weather looks best.

Users who are viewing this thread