OCMD anyone?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
hey guys, whos all going to OCMD car show this year? I just booked my hotel!!
I will most likely be taking down my C6Z as my 04 cobra vert is leaving tomorrow :( hope to see lots of friends there!!

any plans to get a group of cars together for a cruise down?"

Last edited:

04svtNJ

Established Member
i should be there...my old man has a room booked already, we went last year with his '66 pro street nova, but i didn't have my car at the time. it was a sick time, and remembered seeing a lot of cobras

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Is this for the Cruisin OC event in May? I'm gonna try and get some of my friends to go down this year. Who knows if it will actually happen or not, though.

djervin

Established Member
A few of us will be there, I am heading to Pasadena to meet up with my father as of right now, that could change, if it does I am certainly down for a caravan. If not, I think it would be good to set up a meet or something.

ATFPat

Established Member
When's the event? I'll have to look up the info on the home computer. As long as the dates work, count me in for a group cruise down.

army_man1014

Established Member
Im down for this. Do we all wanna ride down together, we could set up something as we go down the cost if its not to far out of the way, we could pick up each other

army_man1014

Established Member
i also just checked out the prices for that same hotel, u cant just stay one night it seems. so looks like im gonna be down there for 2 days

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
**cough cough** talk to me when you learn how to leave the line :poke:

maybe you should sell your car and buy a supra with that time and trap speed

im in the process of selling my car and i already bought a viper!

and yea, leaving off the footbrake obviously isn't the best idea for a 60' time. luckily that wasn't the point

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
im in the process of selling my car and i already bought a viper!

and yea, leaving off the footbrake obviously isn't the best idea for a 60' time. luckily that wasn't the point

im sorry i couldnt understand you... all I heard was "blahblah blah blah I have a 1000hp 8 second turnkey cobra that runs 10.81"

Users who are viewing this thread