OCMD anyone?

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
well I am 100% going and Im in for a bunch of us getting together for a cruze so just let me know. im taking down the z06. wifey wont let me take the bottle though lol

you need to man up, **** her (literally) and bring the bottle full.

im bringing the notch 4 banger. :poke:

army_man1014

Established Member
Ok good, lets pick a central location on 295 or something and lets meet up, stop and get some waffle house ( omg i love waffle house and havent had it in a while) and start heading our way to OCMD.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Oh damn man that sucks have you ever been down to it?

Nope i've never been but I really want to. I'm getting out of the marines sometime in May but not sure on the day yet but it's going to be close.

If you don't mind me askin where about do you live in littlestown? I live close to hoffman homes.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
bringing my new-to-me notch with a FULL bottle ;)

Cobra84

Established Member
I did the cruise last year from 64 street i believe to the inlet, up to a park in dewey. Got lots of pics!! Hope to see lots of cars down there again! I don't really know any faces from the site but always like to see other Cobras. I have a ported eaton car and its always a joy hearing the whine echo off of the motels on the back roads. I will be staying on 19th street Sahara Motel if anyone wants to get together. Usually leave around noon on Thursday.

Cobra84

Established Member
Any MACA members or anyone you know have a x pipe that they're trying to sell? I have Bassani mid lenght headers, a bassani x-pipe with high flow cats, and a bassani catback. I would like to get a mid pipe with no cats to be a little louder in OC. I am not certain if it would have to be Bassani or not. Let me know.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I'll be down i always go. I'm not sure sure which day i'm leaving either thur or fri anybody wanna meet up and drive down together?

I'm still deciding which car to take lol might bring the volvo too:lol1:

-Tim

mikeysvt

Established Member
what exactlt is this event about when where? i never herd of it, more info would be much appreciated ill prob be down bc im off those days

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
what exactlt is this event about when where? i never herd of it, more info would be much appreciated ill prob be down bc im off those days

Ocean City, MD. May 19, 20, 21, 22 (Thur-Sun).

There is a spring and fall event, this is the spring one. This is a huge event, thousands of cars, no ticket needed, just be in OCMD. Park near Hooters and just walk on the premises, there is everything from old school to modern hot rods. This is not a rice event but the nicer imports are usually there too (Supra's etc).

Users who are viewing this thread