Ocean City Year IV

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Beautiful day today! If anyone is up for a cruise give me a ring and we can hookup. 724-433-1005.

See you guys on coastal highway!!

rw93cobra

Established Member
same here, if anyone wants to get together to cruise, call or text me at 717-479-6059. I'm in a SB 03 cobra with black chrome wheels and usually cruising with a 03 silver procharged saleen.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Beautiful day today! If anyone is up for a cruise give me a ring and we can hookup. 724-433-1005.

See you guys on coastal highway!!

same here, if anyone wants to get together to cruise, call or text me at 717-479-6059. I'm in a SB 03 cobra with black chrome wheels and usually cruising with a 03 silver procharged saleen.

Same here. Blacked out 10th annv cobra. Usually driving around with a silver evo 10 so cant miss it. Let me know if you guys wanna hook up tonight or tommorrow.

Dave 443 417 3082.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
Same here 7174654161 call if u wanna cruise I'll be in my 01 cobra zinc yellow

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Awesome weekend guys. I really have to take my car next year!

Has anyone uploaded any pics yet?

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i had a blast this year even though i was out cruzin for about 2 hrs if that... lots of nice cars and a lot of fun

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Certainly a good time. Lots of nice cars down there. Crossed paths with a fair amount of cobras crusing up and down coastal highway friday and saturday.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
i had a blast this year even though i was out cruzin for about 2 hrs if that... lots of nice cars and a lot of fun

Was that you cruising with me around the 50/97 area? You got off on 100? If so car looks good man! Why not bring that sucker out to the shootout this weekend at MIR?

1bad95

Established Member

I passed you guys a couple times friday night coming back up the strip. Very sweet cars! That saleen sounts like a freakin jet! haha

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I seriously have not heard anything from Bonefish who left the condo early for whatever reasons. Hasn't been on here since last Wed. so I hope he's alright.

rw93cobra

Established Member
I passed you guys a couple times friday night coming back up the strip. Very sweet cars! That saleen sounts like a freakin jet! haha

Thanks! Yea he just put the procharger on right before OC so I think he's blowing most of the air out instead of in the engine until he gets it tuned.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I seriously have not heard anything from Bonefish who left the condo early for whatever reasons. Hasn't been on here since last Wed. so I hope he's alright.

I'm fine.

I probably won't make the OC trip though again........not like the first event....which was about the cruising. That is what I came for...I can drink at home.

I guess I am old....just not into the drinking heavy thing. No offense..to each is own...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Mike, should of called me, thats all I did all weekend was cruised! Still coming to the shootout?

I did not know who all was coming..and did not bring computer to check in..or I would have called ya. I needed to detail the car though a bit..however...getting intoxicated Wednesday..did not help...note to self..I can only drink a couple..so stick to that!!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I did not know who all was coming..and did not bring computer to check in..or I would have called ya. I needed to detail the car though a bit..however...getting intoxicated Wednesday..did not help...note to self..I can only drink a couple..so stick to that!!!

next time bring your G-string :banana: j/k

Users who are viewing this thread