OC cruise, want to c whose leaving thursday from the md area!

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
hey guys me and 5-10 other stangs will be cruising down from bel air md around 12 on thurs, just wanted to see if there was ne1 else that wanted to meet up for some cruisin....let me no so we can get everything setup in time for the show....

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
we are leaving about the same time, but it will be on the trailer if its done in time, no cruisin, just haulin a*s:rockon:

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
we are leaving about the same time, but it will be on the trailer if its done in time, no cruisin, just haulin a*s:rockon:

sounds good to me, i rele want to hook up with a bunch of cobras on the way down, get some sick video and what not...

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
about 7 or 8 mustangs will be crusing down on thurs about 1-2pm, from the bel air area we would love to meet up with ne one who wants to and get some great cruising in on the way there!!

coreyjo

CJ Productions
Established Member
Don't have a Cobra...But I'll be driving my GT vert down around 11AM Thursday from the Carney, MD area. I wouldn't mind cruising w/ some fellow Stangs.

TRBO VNM

a bunch of us are leaving thursday morning. we are meeting at a few different places. One place is on route 50 at McDonalds. Check out the sticky in the MACA forum. the more the better.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
a bunch of us are leaving thursday morning. we are meeting at a few different places. One place is on route 50 at McDonalds. Check out the sticky in the MACA forum. the more the better.

+ 1 I can add you guys to the meetup spot list on Rt. 50.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Just rented my room at the Carousel, beach front ground level with access to the beach. Coming down Friday after lunch, it should be a blast.

91fox5.0

Established Member
ive got school till 1 Jim so probably like 2ish now
what aboutMACA? they still rollin with us and Greg John and Colin are goin right?
TJ??

Users who are viewing this thread