OC cruise, want to c whose leaving thursday from the md area!

Totsie7944

Established Member
2.1KenneBell....Me and like 3-4 people are driving down Thursday around 2 I think....which consists of my Type R, my buddies 03 Cobra, SS Camaro, and hopefully a Z28 Camaro and a 98 Cobra. I'm sure we could meet up with you to add to the convoy if you wanted (we all live within 20 mins to belair) You guys could meet us in Timonium since its on your way to OC anyway....shoot me a message on this thread or a private message and we will figure it out. I'm sure some we could make some good video footage between all of us! haha

VetteC501

Established Member
I'm going to down there all week taking pictures for the company I work for. If any of you guys would like to get your cars photographed shoot me a PM!

91fox5.0

Established Member
hey man that would be sick and all but timonium is the opposite direction of where were goin
we go through delaware lol

Vsix

Established Member
I'm leaving thurs morning from PA in my bright ass orange Cobra :coolman: Where is everyone meeting up when they get into OC ? :beer:

Thanks Jim

Totsie7944

Established Member
hey man that would be sick and all but timonium is the opposite direction of where were goin
we go through delaware lol

Hmm well where in Belair are you guys all meeting? Its just my Type R, and my friends 03 Cobra, and 1998 SS Camaro coming apparently, so it would be fun to cruise with you guys. My cell is 410-960-7811....give me a call man so we can try and work something out! Or shoot me a PM on here with your cell. I would like to cruise down with other cars.

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
since its so difficult to meet up i say we pick a place in oc to meet up so when we get there we can get a shit load of stangs and other whips to hangout, let me no wat u guys think about that!

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Hmm well where in Belair are you guys all meeting? Its just my Type R, and my friends 03 Cobra, and 1998 SS Camaro coming apparently, so it would be fun to cruise with you guys. My cell is 410-960-7811....give me a call man so we can try and work something out! Or shoot me a PM on here with your cell. I would like to cruise down with other cars.

who tom and ryan???

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
We'll be at the McDonalds on Rt. 50 @ 10 tomorrow - 2 Comp O's, 1 96 Vert, 1 Silver, and 1 Black.

In OC we'll be hanging out at the Food Lion across from the Carousel Hotel sometime tomorrow afternoon for a bit.

- Drew

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Friday leaving at 10 from McDonalds - 04 Mystichrome, 04 Oxford White, 03 DSG and maybe others.

Saturday is the all Mustang show at The Castaway on 60 something street

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Suppose to rain all day Friday, still heading down Friday afternoon. Saturday is suppose to be nice, looking forward to having fun regardless of the rain.

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
Suppose to rain all day Friday, still heading down Friday afternoon. Saturday is suppose to be nice, looking forward to having fun regardless of the rain.

Hey Todd, it's James. Long time no talk lol. Do you want to get together down there?

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
what time friday? i plan on heading down for a few hours from millsboro around 5-ish.

The soonest I can leave work is going to be 5:30. I'm really starting to second guess heading down Friday just because of the rain. I guess we'll wait and see what happens. Hopefully it'll just pass over lol....

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i will be heading down around 4ish today. i was there last night and night before it was perfect weather till today hit!! rain rain go away!

i think i saw group of you guys, sonic blue, mysticchrome and few others in parking lot last night.

Users who are viewing this thread