o2 sensor help please

TVSCobra

Established Member
I don't have any experience with the livewire stuff. Call SCT or send them an email.

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
So, called SCT today and the guy couldn't get it to work connecting it to my computer but showed me how to add a data logging file so that I can data log my Fuel Rail Pressure. It looked pretty good to me at all times but I'm gonna do another log in a little bit.

Any new input on what the issue could be? Starting to think it might be a bad Coil Pack or my FPDM took a crap?

Please help me and let me know what you think. Thanks for everyone's help and input so far.

hotcobra03

Established Member
o2s

thanks for the laugh,,that was funny

the sct is different than my old school predator...i too had some trouble with getting help on using it..a lot of my learning was hands on..

if i were you go to that thread and pm a couple of the guys who sound like the might be able to help....ive gotten many pms and i dont mind helping when i can,,i always learn from other guys problems too

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
thanks for the laugh,,that was funny

the sct is different than my old school predator...i too had some trouble with getting help on using it..a lot of my learning was hands on..

if i were you go to that thread and pm a couple of the guys who sound like the might be able to help....ive gotten many pms and i dont mind helping when i can,,i always learn from other guys problems too

alright, I'll see what I can do man. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread