O/r prochamber Headach?

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
Thanks, It sounds good on the ouside. Since I have 3 chambered flow masters I can only hear the exhaust going through the prochamber so all I can hear when i stomp on it is the tinging of what ever is in the pro-chamber.

ViciousJay

Established Member
wow thats a first... i acutally picked up over 14 rwtq going to a offroad prochamber... added a 2.76 upper and lost 5 hp but gained another 20 rwhp... been thinking bout going back to a 2.93 now, maybe i had better belt wrap with the 2.93 then i do with a 2.76

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
well i have been taking an easy on it since I put the prochamber on. I thought that the tinging (from what ever is raddleing inside the chamber) was an exhaust leak. When I get on it in first It doesn't have the power that it did with the stock H, but it goes like a bad outa hell when I am in 2nd and stomp on it. I have a 2.93 pulley sitting at home, im just waiting on a new H/E and LDC cooling mods. But i dont think any of that will be coming for a long time. I just payed 1,600 for April's car payment. I want to get this thing payed off.

Users who are viewing this thread