NYPD off for Christmas.....all of them!

scott_0

Established Member
yeah didn't think it was real, and I'm confident I can protect my home and family, it's the shit that would happen elsewhere if this were true, this world is turning to shit quick

musclefan21

Established Member
it cant be real. While I would like those idiots to see the city without cops, I can't agree with that because there are many good people who need police and without police, thugs would take advantage of those who cant protect themselves. Streets need sheepdogs to keep the wolves away!! :rockon:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If there was a day they announced there would be no cops that would spell the end of the city because when the cops came back they would never be able to regain the order that was lost in that short time frame.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
they should publicly announce that these two bitches are getting no police, fire, paramedic response for the next six months.

Full'o'stupid.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
they should publicly announce that these two bitches are getting no police, fire, paramedic response for the next six months.

View attachment 31898

My goodness! Maybe these two bitches and all the similar losers should train on being better citizens. None of these assholes are willing to look in the mirror before they start pointing fingers.

Machdup1

Established Member
"People" would start rioting when they called for police assistance and no one showed. They burn down buildings and claim cops don't help them because they are .....

OhIIICobra

Established Member

View attachment 31898

Chloe's training probably consisted of being plopped down in front of a PC on orientation day and being told "Now make sure you tell them to drive to window #2."

Users who are viewing this thread