NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ragshockey88

Established Member
mustang_camaro_1_fw.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member
You know what amazes me more than your abundant stupidity? The fact that this board, having more republicans than actual mustang owners, hasn't verbally forced you into becoming a mute. I consider myself a liberal, and apparently I'm the only other one to have a problem with this douchebag?

A picture making light of 9/11 should not be posted on a public message board. You may be a heartless piece of shit, but the rest of us aren't. It's real easy saying shit like you don't care if people made fun of your dead mother when you're online.

I'd love to see you spew your trash to my friend who witnessed 9/11 in person. He's now a Marine.

Grow up? Get a clue.

Nope I have a problem with him too. Yes, I also find him to be a heartless asshole.

Lightmare

Banned
Noone cares about your women problems, take it to another forum. This is pictures that make you lol, not, I have sand in my vagina dot org.

SVTDAVID, I'd love some some more death threats in my inbox. Thinking about printing them out and making a, "Giant Vagina Montage".

Last edited:

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
Noone cares about your women problems, take it to another forum. This is pictures that make you lol, not, I have sand in my vagina dot org.

SVTDAVID, I'd love some some more death threats in my inbox. Thinking about printing them out and making a, "Giant Vagina Montage".

+1 his douchebaggery is getting quite annoying:bored:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
EVERYONE STFU and post funny pics. Go argue in Smackdown and quit detracting from the aforementioned funny pics.

cookiemonstergf1.jpg

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member

Death threats? Well, for 1 it wasn't a death threat you butt pirate. 2, I was telling you what happened to me when I was 17 and asking to see how you would try to deal with it.

Your 17, your mother father and uncle all died in 9/11. Now you expect me to laugh it off? Sorry if I don't think my parents death is as hilarious as you make it seem to be, dick.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Death threats? Well, for 1 it wasn't a death threat you butt pirate. 2, I was telling you what happened to me when I was 17 and asking to see how you would try to deal with it.

Your 17, your mother father and uncle all died in 9/11. Now you expect me to laugh it off? Sorry if I don't think my parents death is as hilarious as you make it seem to be, dick.

You failed to heed my warning, take a few weeks to learn to follow the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread