NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

musclefan21

Established Member
Babies-1.gif

musclefan21

Established Member
Unlike the looter Mosh girl was found and even did a few interviews:

Interviewer- How are you feeling today about the whole situation with the pictures?

Mosh Girl- Some of the pictures that were photoshopped were amazing, some were pretty malicious and cruel. So even though some of those pictures i laughed at hysterically with my boyfriend, you cant help but realize that you are being humiliated across the country. in a nutshell, i feel shitty.

Interviewer- Tell us more about yourself - do you think that this whole situation brings out the lame or the best in hardcore ?

Mosh Girl- the worst. the whole picture deal started on bridge 9, the original picture was first posted like mid january, thats how all this started. the picture rules, no doubt about it, but on that thread there were soo many pages of kids pointing and laughing and taking personal shots at me for on reason what so ever. some of the photoshopped pictures are also pretty cruel, it juts proves my point yet again that hardcore kids have no heart.

Interviewer- Today on the moshzilla.com site - there is a disclaimer saying something to the effect that you or your parents are threatening a lawsuit- is this true?

Mosh Girl- my parents came home and saw me distraught, i eventually told them what was going on. They flipped out, and were pretty pissed. i got word that one of my friends had already tried to talk to josh about taking the site down, and he wasn't having it. my parents wanted him to take it down, or they'd legally take it down. i dont blame them, if you came home and your kid was upset over the fact that, not a few but thousands of random people were making fun of him/her because of a website, you'd probably do the same. the situation was funny at first, i even laughed, but there was a line crossed, where cruelty came into play and i shouldn't have to be the one saying 'please take them down'.

Interviewer- Hypothetical situation :Rick Ta Life is held @ gunpoint by Terrorists who are threatening to shoot him dead unless you let Moshzilla.com post the photoshopped entries, do you keep it real? for you and your friends? will you stay true to till the end?

Mosh Girl- haha i guess i'd let it stay up

Interviewer- What if anything have you learned from this situation?

Mosh Girl- i hate hardcore kids

Interviewer- Tell us more about what you DO like about hardcore and bands that you DO think rule..For example, I noticed you like Set Your Goals - a nor cal band that tends to make folks smile.

Mosh Girl- i've been into hardcore since i was 13, and im almost a legal adult now, hardcore pretty much raised me. i love going to shows and seeing all the kids there loving the same thing i do. i love the atmosphere. i love the friends ive met because of hardcore.

bands that i cant live without include mental, new found glory, outbreak, blink 182, set your goals, carry on, & the starting line.

Interviewer- What would you like to say to the 'haters' out there in the internet land?

Mosh Girl- what comes around goes around.

Interviewer- Any last words?

Mosh Girl- for the record i heard a rumor that because of me b9 was shut down for a while,this isn't true.
my parents dont even know that my pictures were also posted on there

Interviewer- Thanks for the interview!

Moshgirl12.jpg

Moshgirl13.jpg

Moshgirl14.jpg

Moshgirl15.jpg

Moshgirl16.jpg

Moshgirl17.gif

moshattack.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Mosh Girl- i've been into hardcore since i was 13, and im almost a legal adult now, hardcore pretty much raised me.

bands that i cant live without include mental, new found glory, outbreak, blink 182, set your goals, carry on, & the starting line.

Metal??? Lol! That made her look even dumber, but these pics are freakin hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread