NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Fake.

Why else would here be a camera there.
To watch and talk to their pets, like the overweight lonely RBG superfan chick where I work. Heard a shouting match in the office and started homing in on the commotion and there she was, yelling at her dogs, through her phone, while at work, like it was normal.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I question it because who loses their balance from being shot with a Nerf gun? It's like the equivalent of getting flicked. Plus, you know you have paint and are on the ladder so you're not just going to fall off where you just so happen to land on the couch.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Image1710290596.713557.jpg

Thinking about buying this for my garage.

C2tuck

Established Member
I'm over it.

100% for it when it comes to sit-down service with a waitress. But going to a drive through or counter service and expecting 15%, 17%, 20% is asinine.

It's a throw back to Covid when you where appreciative that someone showed up to work so you could get a burrito. Now that they've double Burrito prices, naw, I'm good fam.

We should start a no tip November.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Tipping is the biggest scam perpetrated by the industry. Perfect excuse for paying low wages and passing the expense to the already paying customer.

Scam for everyone but the bar tender and server.

I never worked behind a bar, but I made much more in cash than a restaurant would have ever paid me as an employee.

I’m always shocked when people who serve or bartend join the anti-tipping crusade. Cutting off your own cash flow.

Users who are viewing this thread