NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Morgan

Established Member
He came to my Jr. High and gave us all a motivational speech. Is he still rolling around town in his Ferrari panted like an American flag? lol

I sure hope so!

H-town legend!! I remember when he came to our elementary to talk to us.. was in the mid/late eighties.. he was telling us not too do drugs, in retrospect that’s ****ing hysterical, because pretty sure he had a coke habbit at that time. That said, he is good dude and has always given back to city, people etc.

For sure he was. The story I heard is that he fueled his late night furniture buying runs to Dallas and returned to Houston to sell it the next day with the devil's dandruff, aka joy flakes aka bouncing powder aka la coca. haha

His speeches were pretty good though, caught him once or twice myself.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
the-ocho-espn8.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I sure hope so!

For sure he was. The story I heard is that he fueled his late night furniture buying runs to Dallas and returned to Houston to sell it the next day with the devil's dandruff, aka joy flakes aka bouncing powder aka la coca. haha

His speeches were pretty good though, caught him once or twice myself.
You should have seen the way he was animated, dancing across the stage talking about that monkey on your back… lol I still vividly recall this decades later.. Mack was like at first it starts off as cute little baby monkey, then it turns into a 800lb gorilla :LOL:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
A lot of those boys don't have gun safes. They have vaults.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
And we know the hills and creeks too lol

Imagine rollin up into the country for a proper redneck vs whatever lol..."wait what? The renecks have thermals? And are those wind markers in that field?...oh ****" lol

Lots of preppers in Appalachia too

Users who are viewing this thread