NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I hear that.... but executives are in charge of creating a culture that pushes the agenda and belief of the company. If they hired, which they did, whomever made the call...it is on them. Pushing the blame off doesn't work in the real world.

Yeah, agreed. Just an unfortunate situation where the smaller guys are the ones who got shit on the most. It is what is. Don’t want to muddle this thread anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Sure nuff
Screenshot_20240122-184650~2.jpg

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone can blame the company and marketing department all they want, and they would be right, but that doesn’t change the outcome. Those who cancelled bud light shit on the blue collar American workers. The executives are fine, they are worth 10s of millions of dollars, losing profits didn’t hurt them the way it hurt the smaller guys.

Well, go buy more Bud Light if you are so worried about your boy and his coworkers. Maybe posting for support on Grinder would help your cause.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Well, go buy more Bud Light if you are so worried about your boy and his coworkers. Maybe posting for support on Grinder would help your cause.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

That time of the month?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread