IMG_7944.jpeg
IMG_7945.jpeg
IMG_7946.jpeg

IMG_7939.jpeg

IMG_7947.jpeg

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
This is what I've been saying. All kinds of people say they don't drink bud light anymore.

But they do.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

The ****ed up thing is, people are hurting American workers the most. I have close friends who are hardcore conservatives that deliver for Bud and lost a lot in commissions due to sales dropping.

The culture war that cancelled Bud isn’t attacking the corporate bozo in marketing who got fired for her dipshit woke stunt. Budweiser isn’t big tech in silicone valley, most of their 20k+ employees are hardworking blue collar Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Collateral damage for corporate decisions.

Unfortunately. According to my buddy’s, it wasn’t even a corporate decision, the material was put out there without authorization. Not sure how accurate that is though.

One woke VP destroying the lives of 1000s of hardworking Americans and families. Sad AF. The corporate big wigs at Bud have their net worth go from 50 million to 48 million, they DGAF, no skin off their backs.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The ****ed up thing is, people are hurting American workers the most. I have close friends who are hardcore conservatives that deliver for Bud and lost a lot in commissions due to sales dropping.

The culture war that cancelled Bud isn’t attacking the corporate bozo in marketing who got fired for her dipshit woke stunt. Budweiser isn’t big tech in silicone valley, most of their 20k+ employees are hardworking blue collar Americans.

people arent hurting american workers… thats ridiculous…. the COMPANY hurt the workers. Those hard working blue collar americans should be PISSED at the COMPANY. They should be pissed at trannies and woke’ism. They should remember that.

The public merely reacted to what the parent company enacted.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unfortunately. According to my buddy’s, it wasn’t even a corporate decision, the material was put out there without authorization. Not sure how accurate that is though.

One woke VP destroying the lives of 1000s of hardworking Americans and families. Sad AF. The corporate big wigs at Bud have their net worth go from 50 million to 48 million, they DGAF, no skin off their backs.

Eh. That sounds like a perfect line pushed from corporate to their employees as a way of saying it's not their fault, don't be mad at them. Garbage.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
people arent hurting american workers… thats ridiculous…. the COMPANY hurt the workers. Those hard working blue collar americans should be PISSED at the COMPANY. They should be pissed at trannies and woke’ism. They should remember that.

The public merely reacted to what the parent company enacted.

It is what it is. Of course they are pissed at the company, that doesn’t put food on the table though. People who cancelled Bud are hurting the workers the most, like it or not, that is a fact.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Eh. That sounds like a perfect line pushed from corporate to their employees as a way of saying it's not their fault, don't be mad at them. Garbage.

Yea, for sure. But honestly; it seems hard to believe execs would go for it. It is so ****ing unbelievably stupid to have a trans influencer push a domestic beer.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It is what it is. Of course they are pissed at the company, that doesn’t put food on the table though. People who cancelled Bud are hurting the workers, like it or not, that is a fact.

thats shifting of blame…. People not drinking tranny fluid are not to blame for workers at the company financially hurting…. That is solely on their company and their marketing dept.

No one wants to be accountable….

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yea, for sure. But honestly; it seems hard to believe execs would go for it. It is so ****ing unbelievably stupid to have a trans influencer push a domestic beer.

I hear that.... but executives are in charge of creating a culture that pushes the agenda and belief of the company. If they hired, which they did, whomever made the call...it is on them. Pushing the blame off doesn't work in the real world.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
thats shifting of blame…. People not drinking tranny fluid are not to blame for workers at the company financially hurting…. That is solely on their company and their marketing dept.

No one wants to be accountable….

Everyone can blame the company and marketing department all they want, and they would be right, but that doesn’t change the outcome. Those who cancelled bud light shit on the blue collar American workers. The executives are fine, they are worth 10s of millions of dollars, losing profits didn’t hurt them the way it hurt the smaller guys.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
The day after the stupid event took place, there was a woman (actual) that came on and started backtracking. Can't recall her name, but she got canned early, and rightfully so.

Update.

When Anheuser-Busch InBev, the multinational beer company, promoted Alissa Heinerscheid to vice-president of marketing for Bud Light in July 2022, she became the first female VP in the beer's 40-year history. “It's just old white men,” says one former employee of the company leadership.Sep 19, 2023

She may be the last female assigned to marketing for a hot minute.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread