NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_7571.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I was going to get into them. I bought a sim with the real four channel remote you can hook to the pc. It didn't even take five minutes to kill that dream. I wish you the best
The tech has come a long way, the safe flight features help considerably.. kinda like having training wheels on.. Though you can still crash the **** out them.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I wanted to get into RC helicopters as a kid and everyone told me I needed to get into planes first so they got me a plane and I don't think I got that thing in the air for longer than 10 seconds. They were probably right but my love of helicopters goes back a long ways and it was only reinforced in the military. So much cool shit they can do.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I wanted to get into RC helicopters as a kid and everyone told me I needed to get into planes first so they got me a plane and I don't think I got that thing in the air for longer than 10 seconds. They were probably right but my love of helicopters goes back a long ways and it was only reinforced in the military. So much cool shit they can do.
Love them, my uncle flew UH1’s in the Army, Vietnam and flew for PHI after the war.. he used to take me and my dad (also a Vietnam vet) up in the Bell’s that PHI flew.. had a lot of fun. I was f’ng hooked… this was in the 80s/90s.

Lol I remember one time my uncle took his father in law up and did an auto rotation.. my dad and I knew what was coming, that poor fella didn’t :ROFLMAO:

ajaf1656

Established Member
My one and only attempt at the easy kind for children. Lol
IMG_0521.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No sir.
Wait... what?
See below.
RC heli’s, not the cheapy amazon ones.. real deal hobby heli’s that you have to build etc… I have crashed my fair share.
This, and like $3K units. I was flying Youngblood JR's with modified pumped 90's. Still have it and a 30 trainer. Every stuff is $200 minimum depending on the blades I was running, and those were mainly carbon.
I was going to get into them. I bought a sim with the real four channel remote you can hook to the pc. It didn't even take five minutes to kill that dream. I wish you the best
Don't, the simulators help, but no where near the same.
They're way bad ass, and inverted shit is not right, but you can. You just need to think upside down and backwards when flying. I still run a old JR radio, but don't use the inverted shit

Users who are viewing this thread