NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I used to think it was all nonsense too but if people can get cancelled and called antisemitic for simply saying, "Jewish people own most of Hollywood and the media," which is factual, then there's clearly a reason for it. Just like saying black people commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. That is not racist, it's a fact. But for some reason we aren't allowed to say that.

13% committing 99% of the crime.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
4YmBiCCVVXWco.gif

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I used to think it was all nonsense too but if people can get canceled and called antisemitic for simply saying, "Jewish people own most of Hollywood and the media," which is factual, then there's clearly a reason for it. Just like saying black people commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. That is not racist, it's a fact. But for some reason we aren't allowed to say that.

Haters gonna hate. If it was their race on top instead of jews or other races. They wouldn't have anything to say. If the shoe was on the other foot.....completely different story. Like saying image how different the world would be if Mexico controlled the oil not Saudi Arabia

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah we are doomed if the smooth brains out there really believe that Israel is more evil that Nazi Germany. There is no f’ng comparison.. The only regimes with higher body counts are the Soviet union and Chinese

And the smooth brains worship the latter, so it only makes sense.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread