NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ajaf1656

Established Member
Ive been knocked ass over tincups a few times by those ****in poles...we use em all the time for ski patrol training and shit
When I worked as a snowcat operator, we used to see ski patrol out checking the runs before the mountain was open. Those dudes were badass and would be doing stuff any normal person would get their pass pulled for. The local kids would always build their "opium dens" as my boss called them in the trees on the mountain. They thought they were well hidden, but we knew where they all were. Some kids took spray paint and wrote "fu*k ski patrol" on one of them and it was promptly eliminated using the blast charges they used for avalanche mitigation. Haha

I worked at Beaver Creek where we had the Birds of Prey downhill course. If you've never been on a World Cup race course, it's straight ice. I snowboarded down it once just to say I had done it. Lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_7451.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
When I worked as a snowcat operator, we used to see ski patrol out checking the runs before the mountain was open. Those dudes were badass and would be doing stuff any normal person would get their pass pulled for. The local kids would always build their "opium dens" as my boss called them in the trees on the mountain. They thought they were well hidden, but we knew where they all were. Some kids took spray paint and wrote "fu*k ski patrol" on one of them and it was promptly eliminated using the blast charges they used for avalanche mitigation. Haha

I worked at Beaver Creek where we had the Birds of Prey downhill course. If you've never been on a World Cup race course, it's straight ice. I snowboarded down it once just to say I had done it. Lol

I call my patrol vest my "do wtf ever i want and get away with it vest" lol

And yeah we did all kinds of scetchy shit lol. We had a deal where we needed several patrollers, i jumped on the sled and threw two ropes out and towed 2 guys on thier skis at 40mph up the hill lol...people were watching us and cheering lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Holy shit ️ unbelievable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Yeah we are doomed if the smooth brains out there really believe that Israel is more evil that Nazi Germany. There is no f’ng comparison.. The only regimes with higher body counts are the Soviet union and Chinese…

_Snake_

Established Member
Yeah we are doomed if the smooth brains out there really believe that Israel is more evil that Nazi Germany. There is no f’ng comparison.. The only regimes with higher body counts are the Soviet union and Chinese…

Glad I won’t be around in 50 years to see what the world will be like. We’re ****ed.

MG0h3

Established Member

Well they called us Trump supporters “literally Nazis”.

So we’re still better than joos I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Depends if you believe the mainstream narratives about past and recent history.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Depends if you believe the mainstream media (all owned or controlled by who again?) narratives about past and recent history. You think it was a coincidence that a massive insurance policy for the twin towers was secured shortly before it came down and that Larry SilerSTEIN (the owner of the leases) just happened to not go to work that day? Also he made how many billions from them coming down? Then that was the reason/precursor to invading Afghanistan when almost all the hijackers were Saudi- makes sense right? Oh and then the WMDs in Iraq was all true, right? America's (Israel's) war on terror has led to 4.5 million deaths so you may want to dig a little deeper than the talking heads on cable news and see who's really getting rich off these wars, and who really wants them to happen.
IMG_7465.gif

Users who are viewing this thread