NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Bad thunder storms, fireworks, gun fire.....my pit wont move. Now let a stranger or a friend come by that she hasnt ever seen or not seen for a while and she's loosing her mind

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Bad thunder storms, fireworks, gun fire.....my pit wont move. Now let a stranger or a friend come by that she hasnt ever seen or not seen for a while and she's loosing her mind

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
IMG_0125.png

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's not our fault we want you to know how much better we are than youView attachment 1815480

Sent from my SM-S918U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

In RTT our unofficial motto was "We're better than you and we know it". It was a terrible saying but there was a high bar to clear when I got selected. A good amount of the guys that came from RTT went on to become Raiders and other sof.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Somehow it always surprises me when people talk about their scared dogs. I guess it pays to read up on the breed before you buy one.

Boxers-"Bright and alert, sometimes silly, but always courageous... Their patience and protective nature have earned them a reputation as a great dog with children. They take the jobs of watchdog and family guardian seriously and will meet threats fearlessly."

My 2 Irish Wolfhounds are completely unphased by fireworks, gun shots and thunder. When there is thunder, lightning and rain, they practically beg to go outside and play in it.

Users who are viewing this thread