NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That's me when the smoking hot 60 year old Milf couple houses down is outside period.

previous neighbor's wife used to mow their bumpy lawn on their crappy little ride on in her bikini with quite the set of bolt-ons. Funny how half the street would be washing cars or otherwise mulling around out front at the exact same time

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
previous neighbor's wife used to mow their bumpy lawn on their crappy little ride on in her bikini with quite the set of bolt-ons. Funny how half the street would be washing cars or otherwise mulling around out front at the exact same time
Lol I’d be the real obvious guy using the canister vac on my walkway

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, this one barely wears anything at home. She's showed me all the good parts too. Comes down to shoot the shit as well. Looking forward to this years Halloween costume. Last year was a princess, and not like Cinderella. Single too.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
That's me when the smoking hot 60 year old Milf couple houses down is outside period.

Yeah, this one barely wears anything at home. She's showed me all the good parts too. Comes down to shoot the shit as well. Looking forward to this years Halloween costume. Last year was a princess, and not like Cinderella. Single too.
Wait a sec, arent we still waiting on pics of said "smoking hot 60 year old Milf couple houses down"???

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wait a sec, arent we still waiting on pics of said "smoking hot 60 year old Milf couple houses down"???
This is with work clothes.
Jen.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You need to slay that dragon sir...

Users who are viewing this thread