NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Dusten

Established Member
I’ve never understood the not pooping at home thing. I’ll hold it until I get home if I can because nothing is better than pooping in the comfort of your own home with quality tp. If your too cheap to buy toilet paper you need to reevaluate your life

1) the tp reason is a joke. I don't buy it often because I live alone. So even if I did shit at home, it would still be months between tp purchases.
I love it when the svto baddies come around "need to re-evaluate your life"

Says the dude who can't tell a joke.

2) I'd never hold it. But once your body is on a routine, it tends to stay on one.

olympic

Established Member
Untitled.jpg

321517730_1958024057877286_9001973131556160876_n.jpg

FlXYaCLXoAA_QaH.jpg

img.jpg

img (2).jpg

img (3).jpg

img (5).jpg

img (57).jpg

img (6).jpg

img7.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I’ve never understood the not pooping at home thing. I’ll hold it until I get home if I can because nothing is better than pooping in the comfort of your own home with quality tp. If your too cheap to buy toilet paper you need to reevaluate your life
My guts dont allow me to hold it till i get home all the time...when i get the 2 minute warning its find a shitter time now!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Oh geez now I gotta ask, so you rather pewp on a trains cold, rocking, toilet seat, rather than on your nice warm, stationary, clean, toilet seat at home?

Inquiring defecaters want to know.

No way. I always go in the yard office. I’d rather poop outside than the loco but when nature calls you don’t have a choice.

Pro-tip, you NEVER poop in the lead locomotive.

Users who are viewing this thread