NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
The 10mm socket is the only one that can walk away from you, never to be found again. Buy more, they too, will disappear.
I won't say it too loud, but I haven't ever had any issues with 10mm sockets going missing. I probably just nudged someone into making that happen by even mentioning it though ;)

HoustonTexan97

Established Member
app.jpeg
ast.jpeg
bc.jpeg
bid.jpeg

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
The 10mm socket is the only one that can walk away from you, never to be found again. Buy more, they too, will disappear.
CEC8ABE5-C767-4FBE-BC11-E7DAED29F81F.jpeg

CTA makes a nice 1/4 & 3/8 10mm kit I got off the Mac truck. 6 months still going strong. But I only pull off it if I’m really in a bind. The cheapest most valuable tools in the toolbox. LOL

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I went to my buddy's house a while back and he said "do you need a 10mm socket?" and I was like "well, yeah?" and he handed me 2-5 packs of 3/8 and 1/4 drive 10mm from shallow to deep.

I'm down to 2 of them now.

It's almost like they identify themselves as a 3/8 or an 11mm and somehow make it happen in real life. I've been going out of my way to put them back after I use them.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Did Pelosi's husband's charges really get dropped?
~Lazy person that doesn't want to look it up
He's a POS. He actually killed his older brother in an auto accident. His brother told him to slow down into the corner, but he didn't. He's still a spoiled brat.

Users who are viewing this thread