NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Booklet from 1942. No pics, just dating stories.

1641772706184.jpeg

5C00150F-2B48-4DE8-B229-8D9AC0B0FD56.jpeg

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I have such a love/hate relationship with that ninja turtles game. Well....back to therapy. Lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Same for alot of games on Nintendo. The fact you couldn't save and games randomly freezing, save a spot for me in therapy lol

Bird76Mojo

Established Member
I definitely want to know how THAT happened! :eek:

Truck rolled backwards down hill, hit pole, pole acted as ramp for truck to end up on 2nd story of house.

You'd be surprised at the number of accidents involving poles that you have a really hard time figuring out. I once saw a woman's Buick 4 door hanging straight down from the top of a pole by one of the front control arms. You couldn't even reach up and touch the rear of the car, it was so high up. Turns out she had hit the ditch, launching her up to hit the mid-section of the pole, the pole bent/moved in the ground as the car went up it, and then the pole straightened back up again. Leaving her car hanging from it with her trapped inside with no way down.

I also saw an old F100 once that had driven right up the telephone pole guidewire and got caught on the top of the pole. It was an old friend of mine. Truck wasn't in bad shape either. Until they attempted to get it down. It was totaled in short order.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Truck rolled backwards down hill, hit pole, pole acted as ramp for truck to end up on 2nd story of house.

You'd be surprised at the number of accidents involving poles that you have a really hard time figuring out. I once saw a woman's Buick 4 door hanging straight down from the top of a pole by one of the front control arms. You couldn't even reach up and touch the rear of the car, it was so high up. Turns out she had hit the ditch, launching her up to hit the mid-section of the pole, the pole bent/moved in the ground as the car went up it, and then the pole straightened back up again. Leaving her car hanging from it with her trapped inside with no way down.

I also saw an old F100 once that had driven right up the telephone pole guidewire and got caught on the top of the pole. It was an old friend of mine. Truck wasn't in bad shape either. Until they attempted to get it down. It was totaled in short order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread