NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
That's a big stress issue my man. Go get yourself a mouthpiece/bitegaurd/grindguard and start thinking about what you can do to fix the issue before you go to sleep.

Secondly, people that use their teeth on their silverware is BY FAR the thing that bothers me the most (out of things I shouldn't care about). I can't even describe how much that gets on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I was in HS when the dentist told me I had horribly ground down teeth.

I’m 35 now and have had a mouth piece off and on since.

Teeth sensitivity and jaw discomfort is just a thing for me now.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Truth! I knocked mine out with a skateboard and it was on a Sunday night. No dentist was open. Worst pain ever. Ate dinner with a damn exposed nerve. Cried like a little girl every time the fork hit it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I knocked mine out playing red light green light at our skating rink. I stopped on red light in sort of a hunched over position with my head pointed towards the ground and some big girl behind me couldn't skate and couldn't stop and fell right on my head pushing my face straight into the concrete floor. Knocked out both front teeth and damaged both on each side to where they had to get root canals and now I have 3 veneers in the front. I knocked out one of those also on the Marines when I drove to the ground during a rush and my sling got caught up keeping my rifle too close to my body instead of out in front of me so when I came down flat on my stomach my ACOG was right there lined up with my mouth and it took one of the teeth. That didn't bother me but getting metal posts put in for the new veneers that time was like getting hit in the face with a bat.

Yeahhhh, if you could not post pics of people clipping off their tooth... that'd be great!

Just you posting that made shivers run down my back.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 9.34.49 PM.png

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I’ve been around since the inception of this thread. NOTHING has made me shiver like that tooth post. Oh no no no. I’ve been running my tongue against my teeth for the last minute or so.
A long time ago in the early days of the internet there was a photo-shopped picture which made the rounds and absolutely horrified me for some reason. It was usually titled either breast bugs or breast larvae. What some enterprising individual did was superimpose a lotus seed pod over a woman's areola. I would post the pic... but it's borderline nudity. So here's a link. Still gives me the willies when I see it!!!!!!!!!!

U.M.

(Remove the four periods to view)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/37600863@N03/....5360648196

Users who are viewing this thread