NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Be careful with that. When I was in high school I played baseball golf and AAU basketball. I was elite level. At 16 I was throwing 90’s with movement, 12/6 curve. Low single digit handicap golfer at 12 and and by 16 rounds in medal tournaments in the 60’s playing with kids my age who went on to play on the pga tour and win majors. By my junior and senior year I was completely burnt out and hated it. When I was a kid I would do anything to stay on the field or course. Then a point came where I was just over it. I didn’t touch a golf club for about 6 years after that.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I agree. Everything he is doing is because he wants to. But he still has more than enough time to be a kid. I wish he wouldn't do travel, because I'm tired of traveling.. LOL. He still has pretty much the whole summer off until football starts back. Some of these kids go all out, all year long and don't have a week without a practice. Most of them are sometimes doing three sports at the same time. That is the ticket to burnout.

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
7401e98676fe5f57e3b5419460c76225.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgie

Established Member
13 year old weighing 99lbs..... LOL! I have an 8 year old son that is 103lbs. Fortunately he plays and loves football, and I have been lucky enough to coach him the last three years. He plays travel football, and local league football as well. I also have him working out every Wednesday with some X-NFL and college talents. Every one of them is in awe of him at this age. To say he is going to play serious college ball is a dad's dream, but we believe that the ball is literally in his court.

View attachment 1621319
Looks like a fullback/linebacker.

coposrv

Established Member
I agree. Everything he is doing is because he wants to. But he still has more than enough time to be a kid. I wish he wouldn't do travel, because I'm tired of traveling.. LOL. He still has pretty much the whole summer off until football starts back. Some of these kids call all out all year long and don't have a week without a practice. Most of them are sometime doing three sports at the same time. That is the ticket to burnout.

That was the story of my youth. From age 12-16 was nothing but traveling, sports, practices and tournaments.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
My son is 12 in March is 111 pounds and nearly 5 1/2 feet tall.

Jameson is 4ft10.5". I was in 7th grade before I broke 105lbs. LOL, he is in 2nd grade. I was 28 before I needed to shave every day...ha ha!

Sounds like my nephew. He's 11 (12 in August) and is 5'4 138lbs. Of course my brother was 6'3 235 in HS.

jhonda

Established Member
I agree. Everything he is doing is because he wants to. But he still has more than enough time to be a kid. I wish he wouldn't do travel, because I'm tired of traveling.. LOL. He still has pretty much the whole summer off until football starts back. Some of these kids call all out all year long and don't have a week without a practice. Most of them are sometime doing three sports at the same time. That is the ticket to burnout.

Looks like a fullback/linebacker.

That was the story of my youth. From age 12-16 was nothing but traveling, sports, practices and tournaments.

Sounds like my nephew. He's 11 (12 in August) and is 5'4 138lbs. Of course my brother was 6'3 235 in HS.
I thought this was
NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS. Let’s get back on track here
upload_2020-2-1_0-28-7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread