NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
You guys are going to crash the servers ording these bad boys.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

At least make the machine look like a chick’s backside...and throw some cup holders on her back and give you a ponytail to pull and make it groan and scream and talk dirty to you while you pound and smack it and have it make you a sammich and grab you a beer when you’re done and not ask to cuddle after you blow and....

Maybe I’ve said too much...

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
At least make the machine look like a chick’s backside...and throw some cup holders on her back and give you a ponytail to pull and make it grown and scream and talk dirty to you while you pound and smack it and have it make you a sammich and grab you a beer when you’re done and not ask to cuddle and....

It had an interactive screen to customize your experience. Ive ordered one for each room, and a portable that will fit in my wrangler.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
It had an interactive screen to customize your experience. Ive ordered one for each room, and a portable that will fit in my wrangler.

LOL!

I saw the screen...but they can do better than that. They need to go “balls out” so to speak.

Speaking of balls, the machine could use a heated ball-cupping mechanism...with adjustable suction.

_Snake_

Established Member
At least make the machine look like a chick’s backside...and throw some cup holders on her back and give you a ponytail to pull and make it grown and scream and talk dirty to you while you pound and smack it and have it make you a sammich and grab you a beer when you’re done and not ask to cuddle after you blow and....

Put these in the new style of sex dolls.

Done.

blk02edge

Established Member
Some cats are trash. My wife’s inside cat pukes daily. DAILY.

It’s deaf, serves no purpose, is disgusting, and makes some annoying ass meowing groaning sound at night.

If it died, I would celebrate.

My cat I had when I lived at home was awesome.
No doubt about it. Like everything there are those that suck ass. Dogs are not exempt of being trash either though. I would actually like to have a dog but do not have the time to be a good owner.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
At least make the machine look like a chick’s backside...and throw some cup holders on her back and give you a ponytail to pull and make it grown and scream and talk dirty to you while you pound and smack it and have it make you a sammich and grab you a beer when you’re done and not ask to cuddle after you blow and....

No, please... continue!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

2E4BD1E0-343E-4D2B-8797-7CB4BB95447B.jpeg

blk02edge

Established Member
Nobody facing a tense tactical situation ever said, "I wish we had a cat."
Train large cats and that’ll change in a hurry.

“We are sending in the Police Tiger. Come out and Show us your hands or you will get bit, and more likely eaten.”
lol could you ****en imagine a swat tiger in tac gear? they'd be able to end crime in Detroit...

Users who are viewing this thread