Established Member
e316a3e8240c5ce3a624ff7d4ace56ab.jpg

5d92828b82aa2ccf6bae720e043e9df2.jpg

560bb4867ce03c93e2dc803a0e4039f9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
A man in Melbourne walked into the produce section of his local supermarket and asked to buy half a head of cabbage. The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of cabbage, but the man was insistent that the boy ask the manager about the matter...

Walking into the back room, the boy said to the manager, "Some old bastard outside wants to buy half a head of cabbage."

As he finished his sentence, he turned around to find that the man had followed and was standing right behind him, so the boy quickly added, "And this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way.

Later, the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier, we like people who can think on their feet here, where are you from son?"

"New Zealand, sir." the boy replied.

"Why did you leave New Zealand?" the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but prostitutes and rugby players there."

"Is that right?" replied the manager. "My wife is from New Zealand!"

"Really?" replied the boy. "Who did she play for!?"

- stole from reddit

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member

Kiohtee

Established Member
Because you get to build people new motors for using them? Lol

Because I had a motor and nitrous tune of theirs on my '11 GT and it was fast as all get out for the 30K+ miles I had it!

Okay it's been a while since I've done any reading as far as tuners go. I remember when 'Bama Tunes was just getting started. What the hell did I miss? Is there a thread you can point me to?

U.M.

Apparently they, and some others as well, had problems tuning Coyotes when they first released, resulting in a couple tune-related #8 cylinder failures. I believe Bama, though, took responsibility and started replacing motors so long as the failure could be traced to their tuning. I don't know. I personally never had an issue or failure with them, aside from the fact that once I stepped up to a 150 shot I had to go elsewhere because they stopped at 100.

Users who are viewing this thread