NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Stanger00

Established Member
B35E579A-E33E-488E-B1E0-FAE558444EB2.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Did I miss the story?

No, I didn't tell it. I was just noting that I had a story that made that meme relevant. But to summarize: Hydroplaned while entering the freeway at 60mph with DRs, went sideways across three lanes of traffic and then crossed back before the car corrected itself straight. The only thing I said was "God help me" and let go of the steering wheel because there was actually nothing I could do. I felt all four tires lift up and the car just did it's own thing. I managed to dodge cars in the front and cars to the rear of me and a deep embankment on the side of the freeway. Cruised at about 40mph to the next offramp and took the back-roads home lol.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
No, I didn't tell it. I was just noting that I had a story that made that meme relevant. But to summarize: Hydroplaned while entering the freeway at 60mph with DRs, went sideways across three lanes of traffic and then crossed back before the car corrected itself straight. The only thing I said was "God help me" and let go of the steering wheel because there was actually nothing I could do. I felt all four tires lift up and the car just did it's own thing. I managed to dodge cars in the front and cars to the rear of me and a deep embankment on the side of the freeway. Cruised at about 40mph to the next offramp and took the back-roads home lol.

I call total bukkshit on thus stupid attention grabbing story.

Wheres the part where a little pee cane out...then a lot came out.

And you shit...just a little.

Why lie? Secrets don't make friends.

blk02edge

Established Member

this did make me lol

Users who are viewing this thread