Established Member
rr1.jpg

rr2.jpg

rr3.jpg

rr4.jpg

rr5.jpg

wvmystichrome

Established Member
No, I didn't tell it. I was just noting that I had a story that made that meme relevant. But to summarize: Hydroplaned while entering the freeway at 60mph with DRs, went sideways across three lanes of traffic and then crossed back before the car corrected itself straight. The only thing I said was "God help me" and let go of the steering wheel because there was actually nothing I could do. I felt all four tires lift up and the car just did it's own thing. I managed to dodge cars in the front and cars to the rear of me and a deep embankment on the side of the freeway. Cruised at about 40mph to the next offramp and took the back-roads home lol.

The Good Lord above took a liking to you and helped you when you could not help yourself. You were blessed. Very blessed.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I call total bukkshit on thus stupid attention grabbing story.

Wheres the part where a little pee cane out...then a lot came out.

And you shit...just a little.

Why lie? Secrets don't make friends.

I swear, not lying lol. It happened years ago and was on Easter Sunday ironically. I just let my hands hover off the steering because I knew if I tried to correct it I could have made it worse. Most helpless feeling I've ever experienced in a car and I still get a little anxiety when I hydroplane.

Users who are viewing this thread