NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

musclefan21

Established Member
20140115_055137_zps41ee36ef.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
GM does this, at least in their Ontario plant. If you don't drive a GM vehicle you have to park in lots that aren't nearly as convenient to get into work.

makes sense that they would want their employees to be vested and believe in the products they are making...at the very least it better be American, can't imagine foreign cars going over too well at any of the Big 3 plants in N. America....

Blackness03

Established Member
makes sense that they would want their employees to be vested and believe in the products they are making...at the very least it better be American, can't imagine foreign cars going over too well at any of the Big 3 plants in N. America....

I'm sure they get a nice discount too

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member

GM does this, at least in their Ontario plant. If you don't drive a GM vehicle you have to park in lots that aren't nearly as convenient to get into work.

that means i can park my camry and accord in that spot:

Toyota Camry beats Ford F-150 as most 'American made'

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
but the profits go back to Japan so were it me I'd make you park in the far parking lot.

sign states american and canadian MADE cars. as long as the VIN checks out that the cars were MADE in america or canada, whoever posted it has no fight.

if it said,"parking for vehicles made in america and canada where profits go to an american started and owned company"... they may have an argument.

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
When I worked for Chrysler I took a used VW from my lot and drove to a meeting at one of their factories and they made me park in the back. They said that only Chrysler products were allowed to park in front.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
sign states american and canadian MADE cars. as long as the VIN checks out that the cars were MADE in america or canada, whoever posted it has no fight.

if it said,"parking for vehicles made in america and canada where profits go to an american started and owned company"... they may have an argument.

It is private property. They will tow your non American car off their lot.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
It is private property. They will tow your non American car off their lot.

if it is private property and adequately marked as so, yes... the owner of said property can have any vehicle towed.

but if it's not adequately marked as private property and only contains the sign,"parking for american and canadian made vehicles only"... then i can park a camry or accord there.

Users who are viewing this thread