Established Member
Photoshop is a wonderful thing.

Yes it is...here is the original.

2.jpg

According to my friend google, her name is Karen Carreno

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
now, some true facts about the angler fish...

[youtube_browser]Z-BbpaNXbxg[/youtube_browser]

"it's like a rainbow.... of ugly..."

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Also, wtf??? That bull vs pitt bulls thing is crazy. Who the hell was taking the pics that close? I can see him in the shadow.

idk if its true or not but i heard that bull and dogs was after Katrina and the dogs were hungry and just looking for something to eat. again idk if its true i forgot where i had read it
True. Photo's were taken by a reporter from the UK Telegraph shortly after Katrina. Here's a snippet of the report filed.

U.M.

Like a wrestling tag team, the bitch and the dog attacked with awesome ferocity, leaping at the bull's head and latching on to its muzzle. The stricken bull repeatedly shook the dogs off, flinging them up to 15 feet in the air. But they took turns to keep up the attack, exhausting the bull which was by now smeared with blood. Even after the bull trampled the bitch, leaving it dazed, the dog stepped up its attack... It was too dangerous for an unarmed witness to intervene but The Sunday Telegraph flagged down a National Guard truck. Seeing what was happening, a soldier shot the bitch in the head. The dog paused before resuming the attack. It took two bullets to stop it dead.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
:lol: My wife was like "stop it, stop it, i hate that commercial!" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread