NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
epic-win-photos-ceramics-win.jpg

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhc1cT2eLFGdmGHdnB]Video: Dayumm Fool Of The Week: Guy Sets Hair On Fire While Eating Flaming Doritos All For A Rush![/ame]

IShb3w

Established Member
my god, I'm glad I'm watching that from the comfort of my own room. Burning hair smells terrrrrible.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
The end when she starts yelling in Russia is the best.

[youtube_browser]jmIeIKmWsX0[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Guy in the first one was a professional BMX rider. He wasn't able to ride after the accident and sunk into deep depression so he ended up comitting suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning shortly thereafter. Don't remember the dude's name.

Edit- Colin Winkelmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the background info. I watched that short clip and though, wow, severely broken bones based on his height and how he landed. Sad that he couldn't take not ever riding again.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Thanks for the background info. I watched that short clip and though, wow, severely broken bones based on his height and how he landed. Sad that he couldn't take not ever riding again.

A lot of people have been told they could never "enter forever disability here" again, yet through willpower and time, were able to get through it and defy all odds

Steve@BAS

Established Member
^Yes, while the passenger is spewing out "patriotic" russian stuff. They all sound drunk. LOL, but no surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread