NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

crzyforddrvr

Established Member
A soldier doesn't need to be smart. They just need to follow orders.

counting.jpg

Are you F***ing kidding me??? That's the dumbest s**t I've ever heard. I'm going to make a guess that when you say "soldier" you're referring to all branches of the service, or are you just referring to the Army? Yes there is a difference. Be very careful what you say...there are a bunch of current and retired military in this forum including myself. I've been proudly serving for 14 years and to hear something that stupid come out of someones mouth really chaps my ass. You don't have to like the military or even like the concept of war, but please respect what we do. Are you willing to risk your life for your job? I'm sure you're not willing to stick your hand in the deep fryer for that last french fry at the end of your work night. Have a good day! Dick.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Are you F***ing kidding me??? That's the dumbest s**t I've ever heard. I'm going to make a guess that when you say "soldier" you're referring to all branches of the service, or are you just referring to the Army? Yes there is a difference. Be very careful what you say...there are a bunch of current and retired military in this forum including myself. I've been proudly serving for 14 years and to hear something that stupid come out of someones mouth really chaps my ass. You don't have to like the military or even like the concept of war, but please respect what we do. Are you willing to risk your life for your job? I'm sure you're not willing to stick your hand in the deep fryer for that last french fry at the end of your work night. Have a good day! Dick.

/salute :beer::rockon:

bright blue

Established Member

:rockon::rockon:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

Don't get me wrong, I do respect your sacrifice, but you're telling me soldiers don't follow orders? :dw: How exactly is the military ran then, if not by a chain of command?

Also, why would I need to " be careful" about what I say? That a threat? Am I supposed to fear you or something like that? Thanks for your service, but if you're looking for respect, flaunting your military status and making idle threats, isn't very inspiring :nonono:

thewomenofwtf76.jpg

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Blah blah blah we are all in the military. Lighten up francis, and lets get back to the funny.

call me francis and i'll kill ya! :lol1:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM"]Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I do respect your sacrifice, but you're telling me soldiers don't follow orders? :dw: How exactly is the military ran then, if not by a chain of command?

Also, why would I need to " be careful" about what I say? That a threat? Am I supposed to fear you or something like that? Thanks for your service, but if you're looking for respect, flaunting your military status and making idle threats, isn't very inspiring :nonono:

thewomenofwtf76.jpg

GTFO >>>>>>>:mj:

CFRacer22

Established Member
A soldier doesn't need to be smart. They just need to follow orders.

counting.jpg

This may be true for the very lowest rank of the Army National Guard, but otherwise you've just proven that you're IQ is equivalent the girl pictured. Its just like any business or organization, there are people at the highest level making strategic decisions, people in the middle levels managing those strategic moves and managing the lowest level - who for the most part may just take orders.

Even if you feel this way its pretty disrespectful to insult the people who risk their lives everyday so that you can post stupid pictures on the internet :nonono:

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
sgthulka19a8ebad.jpg

sorry couldn't resist. thanks to all the service members past and present

I am usually not the one to police grammar on this board, but the military personnel are not making a good case in arguing their intellectual ability. If you're going to come back at someone for bashing your intelligence at least use the right form of there, their, and they're or it's and its, and make sure your replies make sense before you post. It takes all of 20 seconds to proof read a four sentence post. If you are making a comeback at someone to prove you're not dumb then try to type correctly, otherwise IDGAF. Just trying to help some of you so that you don't feed the disrespectful trolls. I respect all of you, and thank you for your service, just trying to help some of you prove your "intelligence". Carry on with the funny please.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I am usually not the one to police grammar on this board, but the military personnel are not making a good case in arguing their intellectual ability. If you're going to come back at someone for bashing your intelligence at least use the right form of there, their, and they're or it's and its, and make sure your replies make sense before you post. It takes all of 20 seconds to proof read a four sentence post. If you are making a comeback at someone to prove you're not dumb then try to type correctly, otherwise IDGAF. Just trying to help some of you so that you don't feed the disrespectful trolls. I respect all of you, and thank you for your service, just trying to help some of you prove your "intelligence". Carry on with the funny please.

bwahahahahaha

128973452067049929.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread