NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Holy Jesus those are funny!

I know! I subscribed to them on youtube. Some of the jokes are so close to home for those of us serving in the military. I wonder if the writers where recently in the service. Prime example:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44UtJhQKP78&feature=player_detailpage"]Reflective Belt PSA - Action Figure Therapy - YouTube[/nomedia]

Pretty much represents the exact sentiment us service members feel about the reflective belts in combat theater.

Last edited:

346CamaroSS

Established Member
rUx5t.jpg

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
What if the woman who grossed $60,000 annually only had to pay the same 17.7% as the top 1%. Then she would only have to pay a little over $10,000 in taxes. Don't you realize how much better her life could be with an extra $8,000 extra at her disposal yearly? Don't you understand that THIS is what actually boost the economy? The top 1% do not boost the economy, if people can't afford to buy...it's a stalemate. We should have to pay the same percent of taxes straight across the board no matter what your gross income level is.

The next point I want to make is this....

He could have paid 30% (13.6 million) and still had over 30 million to do what he pleases with it. The scales are unbalanced and in the advantage of the wealthy. Of course it is, the wealthy (top 1%) are the ones who elect presidents and pay lobbyist to win the vote of select politicians when laws and bills come to pass.

absolutely no business in this thread!:xpl:

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Whale. Baby whale is awesome!! :lol: Just sent it to a few friends. The girls thought it was cute. But after 30 minutes this one blond has yet to get it.
:areyou****ingkiddingme.jpg:

Users who are viewing this thread