NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know where you got the idea I would swerve to hit someone. I just noticed that the Hells Angels don't know how to actually ride motorcycles. I'm saying they're going to end up a smudge on the pavement because of they are more concerned with outfits and accessories than actually being able to ride a motorcycle. Nobody needs to swerve at them, they're going to crash themselves under a car.
I promise you, I will not end up full of holes because they can't ride.

If you are concerned with what HA ride and how good they are at riding, then you don't understand what the HA are about.

That's like saying Vice Lords suck at 3-Gun matches and the idolized Glock 19 is a not the optimum pistol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_6743.jpeg

ajaf1656

Established Member
If you are concerned with what HA ride and how good they are at riding, then you don't understand what the HA are about.

That's like saying Vice Lords suck at 3-Gun matches and the idolized Glock 19 is a not the optimum pistol.
I am not concerned. I'm making fun of them because they're faggz.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Does this have a special meaning in the 1%'er taxonomy? I was considering for a license plate, not looking to anger the guys I see from time to time around here.

LMAO. You should definitely get it!

You’re in Texas you’ll be fine.

Besides that world doesn’t really visit you unless you visit it…

Users who are viewing this thread