NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

junkyard08

Established Member
60402726c1a0af3683a3e4832bbc2ba4.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Weird things people cram up the prison wallet and then when rolled into the ER claim it happened when they fell in the shower…

Okay, I was on the mark but the remote and Coke bottle had me second guessing even though I knew they all could be used the same way. "Things people stick up their asses"

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Okay, I was on the mark but the remote and Coke bottle had me second guessing even though I knew they all could be used the same way. "Things people stick up their asses"
My uncle started an ambulance service decades ago after leaving the oklahoma highway patrol, my cousins run it now. I recall him always telling stories of things folks would shove up their ass. I have another uncle now retired but was a nurse and he had similar stories. Recall a story about an old guy that came into the ER with a coke bottle up his ass, claimed he slipped in the shower and fell on it..

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My uncle started an ambulance service decades ago after leaving the oklahoma highway patrol, my cousins run it now. I recall him always telling stories of things folks would shove up their ass. I have another uncle now retired but was a nurse and he had similar stories. Recall a story about an old guy that came into the ER with a coke bottle up his ass, claimed he slipped in the shower and fell on it..

Every now and then you look at an object and you think to yourself "will it fit?"

ajaf1656

Established Member
Fusilli Jerry. lol

Users who are viewing this thread