Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
90miles2fc08dce194bd85eec9d8c33c0544d2a_9b6e1a11_1280.jpg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel like they’ve already jumped the shark. A couple funny ones here and there, but its like every person on social media had the opportunity to make one, and now there’s too much junk to soft through to find the treasure.
I can see that, but I don't have social media so this is my only form of internet entertainment

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Most impressive...

Ive seen a cigar tube, pepperoni stick, shampoo bottle, and good old fashoined dildo but nevet a spray can
Did they shove that shampoo bottle up there, with a medium pace?......maybe it was " at a medium pace" technically, but it gets the point across....haha.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Did they shove that shampoo bottle up there, with a medium pace?......maybe it was " at a medium pace" technically, but it gets the point across....haha.
I love me some adam sandler lol

"See that shampoo bottle over there!?!?! Shove it up my ass...and moooove it in and out at a medium pace" lol

That whole disc is hillarious

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I love me some adam sandler lol

"See that shampoo bottle over there!?!?! Shove it up my ass...and moooove it in and out at a medium pace" lol

That whole disc is hillarious
It was damn funny. Funnier part is that I first heard it on tape. Cassette tape...hahahaha. Until it came apart. Everyone in the neighborhood had heard it at that point though, so we had a bunch of mini Sandlers running around.

Users who are viewing this thread