NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
Tell us more.

Are you strolling into the shop saying, hey Bill, you’re late on your payments and I’m taking the box.
A little more complicated, but similar concept. Obviously the dealer gives me the paperwork, showing what is owed and what tools were purchased. I give the subject the opportunity to bring the account current, if they can't do so, I tell them I'm taking the tools and they have 30 days to bring the account current. If they bring the account current within 30 days, they can have their stuff back. They are given a receipt for the items that are repo'd, only a handful of people have brought their account current. In some cases where the subject has attempted to elude by changing place of employment or moving, a court order is obtained and I recover everything whether they like it or not, to satisfy the civil judgement.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
May be a cartoon of 2 people and text
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'We need to start worrying about what kind of world we are going to leave for Keith Richards.'

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
A little more complicated, but similar concept. Obviously the dealer gives me the paperwork, showing what is owed and what tools were purchased. I give the subject the opportunity to bring the account current, if they can't do so, I tell them I'm taking the tools and they have 30 days to bring the account current. If they bring the account current within 30 days, they can have their stuff back. They are given a receipt for the items that are repo'd, only a handful of people have brought their account current. In some cases where the subject has attempted to elude by changing place of employment or moving, a court order is obtained and I recover everything whether they like it or not, to satisfy the civil judgement.

My friend did that once, let his account lapse. His next employer was at a military base and the repo man couldn’t get in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

I betcha that gets quite confrontational on occasion :D

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
My friend did that once, let his account lapse. His next employer was at a military base and the repo man couldn’t get in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If the items are moved to an inaccessible location, a civil judgement can be issued to put a lien on accessible property and/or bank accounts or other holdings. Lawyers do that part, my primary function is aquisition and recovery.
I betcha that gets quite confrontational on occasion :D
It's usually not that bad, my regular job is criminal investigation & fugitive recovery, and most people don't want to go to jail over a set of wrenches....

Users who are viewing this thread