NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
GAll this talk about hooters makes me want to go get some sub par wings and stare at LA 6's at the local Hooters.

I wouldn't say subpar. I think they're some the best chain wings and dem curly fries. I'd take them off BWW or Wingstop. 100 better local places though.

Wings are super subjective.

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I wouldn't say subpar. I think they're some the best chain wings and dem curly fries. I'd take them off BWW or Wingstop. 100 better local places though.

Wings are super subjective.
I like wings. I dont eat them very often, and haven't been to Hooters in over a year, but they have always been the red headed stepchild around my parts. Im lucky enough to have the very best local wing place literally down the block from my parents house and about 7 minutes from my house. Local spots are almost always better.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Pluckers is better

Don't think we have them around here. It's subjective though. We get mostly microwaved bullshit unless you hit local. There is a bar here that has a Mike's red-hot and Italian dress sauce that's amazing. Wings are almost too meaty though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Don't think we have them around here. It's subjective though. We get mostly microwaved bullshit unless you hit local. There is a bar here that has a Mike's red-hot and Italian dress sauce that's amazing. Wings are almost too meaty though.

Pluckers is pretty much Texas only, small chain, giant wings, legit way better then other wing joints I have been too.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
3626CCE5-827D-40D4-ACFF-4F88B525E80B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread