Established Member
lol.png
lol2.png

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
View attachment 1724832
View attachment 1724833

Anyone still ridin’ with Biden or is gas too expensive for y’all?

I would never trust a prop gun. Especially since most "prop" guns I have seen can fire actual rounds.

If he had proper firearms training and experience instead of being filled with hypocrisy and ignorance, he would have checked the weapon as soon as he picked it up. Instead someone is dead and he is not being held accountable.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
They don't fire blanks from prop guns. The use real guns for that. Prop guns usually have no firing mechanisms.

U.M.

I have seen prop guns that are real guns that have been modified to cycle when blanks or special ammo (basically blanks with wadding to create some back pressure) are fired. For the most part, they are real guns, but due to the modifications, they are called props. They will fire regular ammo all day long.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Prop guns don't shoot ammo. That's why it's a prop. If it shoots live ammo, it's a gun, period.

U.M.

*EDIT* According to Yale's undergraduate production program, the term prop gun can be used to describe non-firing, rubber and toy guns. (The program site adds that prop weapons can be "capable of inflicting actual bodily harm" and need a to be handled with a level of safety protocol.)

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I would never trust a prop gun. Especially since most "prop" guns I have seen can fire actual rounds.

If he had proper firearms training and experience instead of being filled with hypocrisy and ignorance, he would have checked the weapon as soon as he picked it up. Instead someone is dead and he is not being held accountable.
This is why i dont like so much ad a cap gun pointed at me

Users who are viewing this thread