MG01GT

Established Member
a5bf17a8d3b8177f4689b1960933d321.jpg

c93ae37ebd5578fdac61988f023983d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

OMG saw that in the store the other day and had PTSD. Used to be illegal here but my friends Dad used to get it from Penn. Ultimate party drink 1/4+- bottle to one can of Juicy Juice fruit punch. Pour it into a cooler (yeah just straight into the cooler) add ice Jim Jones cool-aid. With that ratio can barely taste it but still as strong as straight JD.

So many funny and scary stories. Lit my freind on fire with it once. Also don't play darts while drinking it... shit is dangerous.

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
OMG saw that in the store the other day and had PTSD. Used to be illegal here but my friends Dad used to get it from Penn. Ultimate party drink 1/4+- bottle to one can of Juicy Juice fruit punch. Pour it into a cooler (yeah just straight into the cooler) add ice Jim Jones cool-aid. With that ratio can barely taste it but still as strong as straight JD.

So many funny and scary stories. Lit my freind on fire with it once. Also don't play darts while drinking it... shit is dangerous.

In my college drinking days... we had Alcool mixed with grape juice and called it Purple Jesus. Stuff was wicked.... lol
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread