NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Asshole.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

I had a couple. My first was a John Sonner, H-Street Deck. The last one was my favorite. A New Deal, Mike Vallely deck, Independent Trucks, Plan B wheels with Bones bearings. I wish I still had it. I did some web surfing, and found the deck online that I had. The finish on mine had more of a red hue to it. I think they had the brown hue, purple and red for this model. It had black grip tape, and the sun emblem was exposed as I had the shop cut the grip tape out around it. They actually did a phenomenal job. They traced it with tracing paper, and used that as a stencil to cut the tape so that if followed the shape of the sun. This was around 1991 or 1992 I believe. I gave up skating in 1993.

Sonner
Sonner.JPG

Valleley
Vallely.jpg

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I had a couple. My first was a John Sonner, H-Street Deck. The last one was my favorite. A New Deal, Mike Vallely deck, Independent Trucks, Plan B wheels with Bones bearings. I wish I still had it. I did some web surfing, and found the deck online that I had. The finish on mine had more of a red hue to it. I think they had the brown hue, purple and red for this model. It had black grip tape, and the sun emblem was exposed as I had the shop cut the grip tape out around it. They actually did a phenomenal job. They traced it with tracing paper, and used that as a stencil to cut the tape so that if followed the shape of the sun. This was around 1991 or 1992 I believe. I gave up skating in 1993.

View attachment 1666105

That is an awesome deck! I have been nostalgic lately and built my youngest daughter (9) a deck. She’s shown a lot of interest, hope she continues. I gave it up my sophomore year in HS, around same time 93/94. Football became more important to me.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Fist, I think he should be commended for having sex with consenting women and not minors.

Second, can we start a collection so I can help these poor lady's post bail?

View attachment 1666315View attachment 1666316

God is shaking his head at his chosen one’s taste in women.

“I’m not leaving my parent’s basement!” - Nomoresocietalcontact

Users who are viewing this thread