Established Member
FB_IMG_1601942641803.jpg
FB_IMG_1601942994494.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gotta be thin crust! We are blessed with at least 7-8 great pizza restaurants within driving distance, in addition to a multitude of "new" gourmet pizza shops. In all my life, I've never eaten a thick crust pizza.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
With cold mozzarella sprinkled on it after it comes out of the oven?

If im in that mood, yes, yes i will. Dont care if you judge or not, life's little gems. I miss Anthony Bourdain, every area has their 3am party night survival food. Was a great watch.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I’ve lived in Ohio, Massachusetts, Texas, California, Colorado, Florida, South Carolina, Oregon and Idaho. I’ve traveled to all of the lower 48 states. You can find good pizza and BBQ pretty much anywhere. They might be different styles, but they’re good.
Now, try getting kolaches everywhere.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I’ve lived in Ohio, Massachusetts, Texas, California, Colorado, Florida, South Carolina, Oregon and Idaho. I’ve traveled to all of the lower 48 states. You can find good pizza and BBQ pretty much anywhere. They might be different styles, but they’re good.
Now, try getting kolaches everywhere.

Cause 'Merica, melting pot greatness. Still gotta keep our tribal pride with our "local food". Not a sports fan so have to establish dominance somewhere. Otherwise why am I paying all these taxes to live here?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
lmao that your post was right after his. and hell yes on the pizza. ive had both. its no comparison. thats like trying to compare white castle to in n out lol. i guess NYers just prefer gas station quality pizza and burgers lol **shots fired!**

Sorry I guess I missed "Harold and Kumar Go To In And Out Burger." (NOT GOING TO DEFEND WHITE CASTLE).

Everytime I eat that feel like my ass is getting Karma for the things I've done.

Users who are viewing this thread